@Copyright 2010 alfredshomestead.com
Fully Licensed Restaurant
at Alfred's Homestead
Alfred's Homestead is a great place to celebrate a special Birthday.
Most Birthdays are celebrated on our Dinner dance with Small Cabaret Saturday Night.
However we do find that a majority of birthdays 70 and over prefer Sunday Lunch.
The features most appreciated are :
1. The Carvery/Smorgasbord caters for all the
2. A very large car park since the Restaurant
is licensed for 300.
3. We allow Table Service for Drinks on a Pay-as-
you go basis if preferred
4. We are Fully Licensed but with affordable
prices for drinks.
5. We allow you to bring in a Cake which we
march in for you with Sparklers when the
special occasions are announced and we also
cut it and serve at no extra charge.
6. We allow Splitting the Bill for Food so your
guests can pay individually even with a
7. Saturday Night is 7pm to Midnight and so you
have ample time to chat dance and eat too
much and the affordable drinks will allow you
to enjoy the whole 5 hours.
8. You only pay for those present on the day.
For such special occasions we welcome you to come beforehand perhaps to check out the ambience on a Saturday Night by dropping in around 9pm for a quick look or around 12 noon on a Sunday Lunch to see our beautiful food.
Please tell us you are coming for we don't want you to come when we are booked to a private function.
We have the Carvery/Buffet every time we Open. The Kids Menu is included Sunday Lunch.
Prices for Adults and Children are as follows
Last Price increase
16th May 2015
From 17th June 2017
$64.00 per Adult
$32.00 per Child 4 to
$56.00 per Adult
$28.00 per Child 4 to